Ole Gunnar Solskjaer takes his Manchester United side to Fulham in the Premier League this weekend, and we’ve picked out one or two interesting statistics ahead of the Saturday lunchtime kick-off.
- Fulham have won just three Premier League matches against Manchester United, losing 19 times.
- United are unbeaten against Fulham in their past 11 meetings in all competitions (W9, D2).
- Fulham have lost four of their last five Premier League games but they have won two of their last three at home.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic’s 10 goals account for 40% of Fulham’s total in this season’s Premier League – the highest proportion of a team’s goals by any player in the top flight.
- Manchester United have won seven of their past eight matches, the best record of any Premier League side over that spell.
- They have taken 22 out of 24 possible points since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over and are the only unbeaten club in the Premier League during that time.
- United are looking to win six consecutive away games in all competitions for the first time since May 2009.
- Paul Pogba has been directly involved in 11 goals in eight Premier League appearances under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, scoring six and setting up five.
- Solskjaer scored one goal in his five Manchester United appearances against Fulham in all competitions. That came in a 1-1 Premier League draw at Loftus Road in October 2002.